በሆቴልና ቱሪዝም ዘርፍ ተገቢውን ስልጠና በመስጠት ብቁ የሰው ሃይል ማፍራት፤ጥናትና ምርምር በማካሄድ ኢንዱስትሪውን ማሳደግ፤ የማማከር አገልግሎት በመስጠት የአሰራር ጥራትን ማሻሻልና ሃገሪቱ ከዘርፉ ተጠቃሚ እንድትሆን ማስቻል ነው::
በላቀ ስልጠና፣ በምርምር እና በምክር አገልግሎት በ2017 በአፍሪካ ከሚገኙ አምስት ቀዳሚ የሆቴልና ቱሪዝም ማሰልጠኛ ተቋማት መካከል አንዱ መሆን::
To benefit the country producing skilled manpower and competent professionals, by providing efficient training, conducting research, rendering consultancy service and exceling its service.
Be one of the five hotel and tourism training centersin Africa by 2025, by providing excelled training, conducting research and giving consultancy service.
Duties & Responsibilities
The following points are major duties and responsibilities of the CTTC.
- Undertake, on the basis of short, medium and long term plans, pre-service and in service training to produce skilled manpower required by theindustry.
- Undertake studies and research to enhance the growth and development of the hotel and tourism sector, and disseminate the findings.
- Provide consultancy services to tourist service rendering organizations.
- Organize, in cooperation with concerned bodies, seminars, symposiums and workshops on major current issues, research findings and new concepts related to the hotel and tourism sector.
- Supervise, in accordance with the public enterprises proclamation No. 25/1992, its model hotel and enhance the quality of its services.
- Develop its training capability by building its capacity through the use of modern technology and other means.
- Establish relationship with local and foreign institutions that have similar objectives.